Wellness is a growing trend. It is becoming more and more a evident that every choice we make has an impact on our bodies, our health. our spirit and our world. Our choices give us power. We have the power to change our health by choosing what we do, what we think, what we eat, even who treats us.
For More Information about MFR:
For More Information About Alternative/Holistic Medicine
- Healing Springs Journala great resource and news letter
- SIPN Sartoga Integrative Practitioners Network
- United Holistic Parctitioners
Local Holistic/Wellness Practitioners
- Dr. Michael Wayne – Accupuncurtist
- Dr. JoAnne Halloran – Naturopath
- Dr. Sarah LoBisco – Naturopath
- Dr. Weissberg – Integrative Physician
- Meliora Family Medicine Integrative Primary care and Medical Acupuncture
- Margery Chessare, LMT- Craniosacral Therapy
- Meghan DelPrete – Pilates Instructor
- Hillary Raimo– Reiki/Coaching Mind/Body/Spirit Matters
- Gina Clemente Reili Master and teacher
- Earthly Remedies by Erin featuring natural body and baby care products
- Dance With Fibro with Abigail Thurston
Links for Women
- Birth4Joy Committed to educating, empowering women throughout pregnancy and delivery.
Women’s Health and Healing Connecting Mind, Body and Spirit
Haute Mama Maturnity and breastfeeding supplies
Myrtle Street Obstetrics and Gynocology
Links for Healthy Alternatives
We have Healthy Choices skin/body care etc.
Links for our four legged friends and family
Links for support groups
Saratoga Fibro Friends for help with Fibromyalgia
Choices about the food we eat and how it gets from the farm to our table have a direct effect on our bodies and an indirect effect on the environment.